Our solutions are supported by proven methodologies, best practise management, and world class networks and technology.
All too often communications plans are product led. Yet our experience shows that a business video solution requires a considered approach that begins with up front consultation and planning and runs right through to comprehensive on-going management, usage analysis and training.
At Telstra iVision we take a considered approach to providing end-to-end design, deployment and support.
The benefits gained from a service-led approach are many, they include:
- Long term usage and adoption
- A seamless and enhanced end user experience
- Quantifiable productivity gains.
Single point of expertise
Importantly, we also provide you with a single point of expertise. We back this up with scale and depth we so that we are able to design, implement and manage your end-to-end business video solutions.
Five service areas
- Hosted Video Services – benefit from carrier-grade hosted, secure video calling, conferencing and collaboration services
- Managed Video Conferencing – choose market leading business video solutions from Cisco and Polycom
- Audio Visual Integration – enjoy a fully integrated, collaborative and user friendly experience via our consultancy, design, implementation and management services
- Digital Media – access a range of Cisco Digital media signage, desktop video, streaming video, live events and content transformation solutions
- Usage and Adoption – take advantage of an adoption plan, training services, and reporting and analysis to successfully implement your business video solution.